You can create new content to add to your course by using Pages.
Note: The ability to add or edit pages within your course is dependent on your permissions.
Add a page
- In course navigation, click the Pages link.
- Click the + Page button to create a new page.
- Add a title to your page.
- Use the text editor or HTML editor to create new content.
- Use the content selector on the right to link to or add existing content.
For more information on how to create content with the tools in Ember, click here.
Select page settings
When you create a new page or edit an existing page, the following options are available:
- Click Who can edit this page to select the appropriate group from the drop-down menu.
- Check Notify users that content has changed so that all users who are subscribed to content updates will be notified.
- If content is unpublished, you can select Save to save a draft of your page or you can select Save & Publish if you are ready to allow students to access the page.
Review and publish page
After you have created or edited your page, you will want to view the page to see how content will be viewed by students. If the page is not yet published, simply click the Publish button to make the content accessible to students.
Edit a page
To edit a page or change the settings, click Edit . If you would like to revert back to a previous version of the page, click the options button  and then select View Page History  to see the different version of the page.
If you select a Front Page, this becomes the page a student sees when they access the pages. The Front Page is also the page that can be used if the course home page is set up to display a particular page.
To get to all the listed pages within the course, simply click the View All Pages button at the top.