Here you'll learn how to import existing content to an Ember course
Click import content
In the course settings page, click the Import Content into this Course button, located on the right.
Select import settings
After clicking Copy a Canvas Course, an expanded list of options will appear beneath the drop down menu.
- In the Search for a course field, type the name of the course or the course code.
- Select the components you would like to copy:
- All content will copy all components of the course.
- Select specific content will allow you to choose which components you would like to copy.
- (Optional) Select if you would like to adjust events and dues dates.
- (Optional) For Date adjustment you can Shift Dates or Remove Dates.
Click Import when you have selected your settings.
Once you click import, the Current Jobs list will show that the import is queued. Once the system is ready it will begin running the import. Once the system has finished running the import, it will be marked as completed.
Note: If there are any issues during the course copy process, the issues will be listed in the Current Jobs list.