Here you will learn how to login to your Ember account. To login, you must have your NYU NetID account credentials. These credentials can be retrieved from your program welcome email.
1. In your browser navigation bar input this URL: https://nyu.hotchalkember.com
Note: You may want to bookmark https://nyu.hotchalkember.com or the authentication page you arrive at for future reference.
2. Input your NetID and password
- In the username field, input your NetID.
- Input your password.
- Click Login to continue logging in.
Reset your password if you are unable to log in
If you have forgotten your password and have previously registered a non-NYU email address in one of NYU's systems, you can request a password reset link by completeing the below steps. If you have not previously registered a non-NYU email address, skip to the next section.
- Go to the NYU Start Page (start.nyu.edu).
- Enter your NYU NetID, then click the Start! button.
- On the next screen, click the Forgot Your Password? link on the right side of the screen.
- Enter your previously registered non-NYU email address when prompted. If NYU can verify the address in our records, we will send a one-time password reset link and self-service instructions to that email account. (Note that the email may take several minutes to arrive.)