If you are a student at the Adler University — Online Campus, here is where you will find the information you need to get in contact with the Student Services department.
It is the mission of the Adler University Student Services department to promote student learning and the achievement of educational goals. Your Student Success coach will strive to provide guidance while also being flexible, accessible, and responsive to your needs.
It’s easy to reach us!
- Phone: 1-855-277-5001 (option 1)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on Student Services and your Student Success Coach, please login to your Adler Connect account.
Student materials support
Your Student Success Coach can also provide assistance with your student materials, including questions about shipments and E-Books.
Student Materials Concerns Form
- Submit the Student Materials Concerns Form to update your shipping address or report an issue regarding a material when you are unable to get in touch with your Student Success Coach. NOTE: To update your official mailing address, please contact the Registrar, email@example.com.
- For assistance with Library electronic resources, visit the Library Homepage for more information.
- Please confirm the format of your E-Book by reviewing the "Textbook Delivery Information" page in your Ember course (see figures 1 and 2 below).
- VitalSource E-book Access Directions
- VitalSource E-book Tutorials, accessing content, highlighting, bookmarks, and other features
- VitalSource E-book Login Issues, firstname.lastname@example.org or (877) 355-0090
- VitalSource E-book Password Issues, click on the "Log in" button and then the "forgot password" link to reset your password.
Kindle Edition E-Book