View the Ember Support Center
Here is where you can search our knowledge base for articles about how to complete certain tasks and access certain features in Ember.
Contact Ember Support
If you are unable to find the solution you are looking for, you will have the option, on every support page, to submit a help ticket  to Ember Support. When a support agent is online you will have the option to initiate a live chat .
Submit help ticket
The "Submit a help ticket" page has six areas:
- Your email address - Provide the email address associated with your institution.
- Your full name - The full name on your account profile page.
- Type your institution's name.
- Choose your role to ensure you get the most accurate support response.
- Describe your issue - Be as specific as possible with the details of your problem.
- When a support agent is online, an icon will appear in the lower right hand corner of the screen.
If the lower right-hand corner has the live chat ticket available it means you can connect with an Ember support agent online. If there is an Ember Support agent online, the option to live chat will be on every Ember Support page.
The live chat ticket form will pop-out.
- Enter your name or email address.
- Type a your question.
- Click the Start Chatting button to chat with an agent online.