The Syllabus makes it easy to communicate to your students exactly what will be required of them throughout the course in chronological order.
The Syllabus has four main features:
- Syllabus description
- Edit tool for Syllabus description
- Calendar and grading scheme
- Syllabus table (automatically managed)
View Syllabus Description
The syllabus description is where you can post a brief introduction, contact information, class guidelines, weekly reminders, your course description, and other important information.
To add content to your Syllabus, you can:
- Copy content from Microsoft Word documents directly into the Rich Content Editor.
- Create original content in the Rich Content Editor.
- Link to your existing syllabus by uploading it to Files. A Scribd preview of your document will be automatically created so your students don't have to download it.
View Calendar and Grading Scheme
The Calendar and Grading Scheme section display information about course events and grading. The grading scheme can be edited in the Assignments feature, while Calendar information can be edited in both the Assignments and Calendar features. Any changes made will be reflected in the Syllabus tool.