Here you will learn the different tools you can use in Ember so that you can access your assignments when you need to. When you log in to your course, there are five different ways to view assignments.
- Course Navigation
- Course Modules
- To-Do list
- Coming Up feed
- Course Calendar
View Assignments With Course Navigation
In Course Navigation, click the Assignments link.
Note: Your institution may choose to disable the Assignments link in Course Navigation. If the Assignments link is not available, you can still access Assignments through other areas of Ember.
Once you click the Assignments link, you will see a list of your course assignments. They will be grouped by the due date of the assignments (overdue, upcoming, or past) or the type of assignment (quizzes, discussions, or assignment submissions).
View Assignments in Course Modules
In each module you will see a list of different icons for each different type of assignment.
- The Discussion icon means there is a discussion to participate in.
- The Quiz icon means there is a quiz to complete.
- The Assignment icon means that a certain type of submission is expected.
Click on the assignment's title within the particular module to access the assignment details page.
View Upcoming Assignments in the Right Sidebar
- The To-Do list shows assignments you need to turn in. Items remain in this section for two weeks.
- The Coming Up feed displays upcoming assignments as well as events from your Calendar.