SpeedGrader allows you to view and grade student assignment submissions in one place using a simple point scale or a complex rubric. You can also provide feedback to your students with text or media comments.
You can use SpeedGrader to:
- Sort submissions by student and hide student names for anonymous grading.
- Evaluate assignments for each student, including resubmitted assignments.
- Use rubrics to assign grades.
- Leave feedback for your students.
- Track your grading progress and hide assignments from students while grading.
For each student, SpeedGrader has six areas:
- View student submissions. Preview .doc, .docx, .ppt, .pptx, and .pdf files (.xls and .xlsx files are accepted, but they are in beta support). Review other file formats using Scribd.
- Assign a grade based on your preferred assessment method (points or percentage).
- View Rubric to assist with grading.
- View discussions created by you or the student about the assignment.
- Create text, video, and/or audio commentary for the student.
Comments on assignments will also appear as a new thread in conversations.